JS20 Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: JS20 Dinky

Purchased from: Guitar shop

I play anywhere from country to hard core punk on this baby, and to tell you the truth it doesn't almost cut it but yeah, it fits right into my collection. I use a Brand X amp and its perfect. Altought, I say alot of good things about it, its got isues. For exemple, if you need to slide thru the neck really fast, you might experience ugly sounds but other wise you can do just about anything perfectly.

It's a good match for all. I've been playing for a long time now and I can tell you I got wows from people who have been playing for decades with this guitar. If it got lost or stolen I'dd buy another one of these quote it's a threat for any experience level. I love everything about it exept the player when he/she gets to tired. I have bought another guitar before this one and I returned it 'cause this one was a still. (Samick Malibu). I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm sure this guitar will live. And it never untunes. The harware seems like its gona last and the strap buttons are quite good as they are. I can depend on it and I am. I wouldn't esiate 2 only bring this guitar to a gig. It never gives out. The finish is great!

When I first saw it, I fell in love and frankly I still am. I don't care what you people say, the pickups are fine. There is one thing that bugs me tought the plug-in part is kind of loose to begin with and that can't help on the long run.

I don't know when but it was made in India. It has 22 Jumbo frets; the neck is maple, and the fingerboard is rosewood. Yes the top is laminated ect. My guitar finish is Tabbaco sunburst. Machine heads: chrome, die-cast tuners. Pickups: 2 Jackson JE14 single-coil and 1 Jackson JE10 humbucker. Neck joint: bolt-on. And its scale is 25 1/2". Last but not least it features a whammy bar.