JS20 Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: JS20 Dinky

Purchased from: Big Apple Music

I listen to everything except country and play most of itm: metal, rock, punk, you name it. I'm using a little Fender Mini Twin, mostly a headphone amp but the two 2" speakers do fine. The sound is great clean and distorted.

This guitar is able to do what ever I am able to play. I've only been playing for a few yeasr but people who have played for decades have sat down and loved this guitar from the moment they pick it up. If it was ever stolen I would beat that person in their sleep with a stick and take it back. Well worth the money. I chose this over some of the Ibanez package guitars because this was soo much easier to play, and the sound was better.

Really durable. I drove 200 miles and this guitar didn't lose its tune. The strap buttons are solid and don't look like they will go anywhere. The only downside is that it is a little heavy but I just got a wider strap to fix that prob. The whole setup was great from the factory, I am not going to change anything.

The finsih is clean, no scratches or small scrapes even after a few dinges and a lot of heavey playing. Factory setup was amazing, I might need to change the strings but thats a given.

I don't know when it was made but it was made in India. A Bolt maple neck with 22 jumbo frets. Rosewood fretboard is so easy to play barely touch it and ur set to go. Chrome knobs, one tone and one volume knob with a 5 way Switch to go between the Jackson humbucker and the two Jackson single pickups. Came with a cord and the strings that were on it at the store.

PinkFloyd071
    I bought one of these used, and it is a great guitar. It has been a wonderful guitar to learn on, yet it is also show quality. Aside from that, it looks good too!