JS30DK Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: JS30DK Dinky

Purchased from: Allans Music

I play mainly metal and metalcore and suits my style of music perfectly. I use a Fender M80 amp with a MT2 metal zone. Guitar has a nice clean and distorted tone and I think it would suit most music styles.

I've been playing for about a year and a half, owned 2 other guitars (some cheap Strat knock off and a Samick) and the Jackson absolutely kicks their arses! If it were stolen, I definately would buy another one. Their is nothing I dislike about the Jackson and my favourite feature would have to be the FR (never had one before).

As I don't play live, I personally wouldnt know. But I would think that the guitar would be able to play live without having a backup. I think the guitar is sturdy to survive anything.

Upon taking the guitar home, it stays in tune reasonably well, action is nice and most importantly, guitar does not appear to have any problems at all!

The guitar was made in India. The neck is thin and has 22 jumbo frets. The body is alder with flame maple veneer on transparent colors and the neck is a bolt-on maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. The JS30DK contains 2 Jackson CVR2 humbucking pickup (bridge and neck pickups). Guitar comes with a floyd rose floating bridge as well as locking tuners.