JS30DK Dinky review by Jackson

Jackson: JS30DK Dinky

Purchased from: Long and Mcquade

There is some fret buzz, but other then that it's a metal guitar. You can easily get that fret buzz out by bringing it in to your local music store and get a setup. It has a full pure clean sound which I love, and a distored pure raw enegery sound when you are in distortion. I really like the humbuckers in it. You can play anything with this guitar - blues, rock n roll, jazz, metal, there's a wide viraty.

I love this guitar. It is the perfect match for me because I play metal. I think I will now always have a Jackson in my set of guitars I use on stage. If it was ever stolen of course I would replace it, I love these guitars. I love the humbuckers, the floyd rose, the lock tuners, the thin neck basically everything.

This guitar is great for gigging because of the floyd rose and the locks. So it always stays in tune. The only problem it you cant downtune instantly like you could with other guitars, unless you took off the lockers. This guitar will last for sure, Jackson is a trustworthy company, they wouldn't send out crap, they will send you a sick axe to ripp on. I love the neck it is thin, so for all the metal lovers out there, this is your guitar to ripp on. I love the black finish, but what really caught my eye was the gun metal finsish. It was crazy, but I didn't want to wait that long to get the guitar just for that colour, so I got black.

Well I have had nothing wrong with it. Like when I got it, it was perfect, no controls were loose nothing. I think Jackson is a good company to go through when you want your moneys worth.