JS30RR review by Jackson

Jackson: JS30RR

I play heavy, speed, and thrash metal along with some grunge. I am using it throught a DigiTech GNX2 with a helmke 35 watt 10"9 speaker. It's very loud and very clean. It's a rich full and bright sound. Not many varietys in what sound it makes unless you fool around with the equilizer. I like the sound on it because it is the perfect tone for my style of playing and genre. I can't say I have any dislikes to it.

I play speed, thrash, and heavy metal and grunge and it's a perfect match. I have been playing for 2 and a half years doesn't sound like much but I learned extremely fast without lessons. The other gear I own is amps and a DigiTech GNX2. This wasn't my first guitar but it wish it was because it is so perfect. At first I wanted an Explorer but I couldn't afford it and then I found this compared them and didn't find much difference besides no tremelo wich is kind of a downside but I never used one except in Crazy Train.

It's an adjustable bridge so you can set the action whatever you want and mine is as low as it goes and it's perfect. Pickups were to high but I adjusted them so there perfect. There were no problems when I first got the guitar and there still isn't all perfect right down to the paintjob.