JS30RR review by Jackson

Jackson: JS30RR

Purchased from: Mothers Music

This guitar suits my music style very good cause I play metal and rock and other heavy! I use a Behringer V-Tone 110 amp with it and a Vox Valvetronix amp with and a little Peavey Backstage amp with and on all amps its sounds great. It is not noisy at all except when you go on high gain but what doesnt make noise on high gain but rarely makes lots of noise.

I just got this guitar on july 22nd 2006 and it has made a good impression on me when I was making a decesion betweem these guitars I had this guitar in one hand and an ESP AX-50 in the other and this guitar blew it away If this guitar was stolen I would hunt down the person and burn there house down after I save my Jackson. I love everything about this guitar there is nothing to hate about it. Randy Rhoads forever!

This guitar will definitly withstand live playng a the hardware is perfect that will last for years the strap buttons are nice and big so that when you put the strap on it it will be hard to take off or fall off. You can depend on this guitar you dont need a backup guitar cause guitars is all you need. The finish is perfect.

This guitar was set up perfectly at the factory the action was pretty good good for pinch harmonics and easy bends. The pickups were adjusted nicely it made it sound more then I paid for. Everyhing on this guitar is awesomely set up for the true metal head.

This guitrar was made in January 2004 in India. It has 24 jumbo frets the neck is thin but wide it is made out of maple and the fingerboard is made out of rosewood it is a bolt on. It's a solid alder body with a metallic finish that comes in red, black, blue. The body style is a randy rhoads Flying V. It has a JT390 adjustable bridge with strings-through-body. It has Jackson CVR2 humbucking pickups on the neck and bridge. It has one tone control one volume control and a 3-way pickup selector. It has die-cast tuners.

johnm2k6
    I've been lookin for a new guitar and now I'll be gettin this after these reviews. Thanx
    KoRn dude
    My JS30RR will be here in 5 days from Sweden. Thanks for putting my mind at ease on a good choice.
    Thienskater
    I just got mine today, and let me say. its bad ass. now all i have to wait for is my KE3
    will22
    DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE PROBLEM WHERE WHEN YOU PLAY STANDING UP THE GUITAR LEVELS OUT?? (HEADSTOCK SLIDES DOWN) ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY STANDING UP!! PLEASE HELP!
    will22
    DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE PROBLEM WHERE WHEN PLAYING STANDING UP, THE GUITAR LEVELS OUT?? THE HEADSTOCK SLIDES DOWN MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY STANDING UP! PLEASE HELP!