JS30RR review by Jackson

Jackson: JS30RR

Purchased from: www.gak.co.uk

My style of music is melodic thrash metal. When I first got the guitar, the moment the jack connected it to the amp I knew this was the right guitar for me. It is ultra heavy. When I put it through one of my cheaper pedals (Behringer Ultra metal to be precise) the sound blew me away. And when I starded playing through my more expensive pedals, shit me. It is the best sounding guitar for metal ever. Evan better after a pick up change to a set of emg 81 and 85.

It is the perfect metal guitar. If you don't want to be spending 1000's on a rr1 then I suggest you buy this guitar, it's just as good. Plus you'll look sexy as hell playiing this beauty. buy it, look sexy, sound fukin heavy as dark matter and smile. Smile because this is the best guitar you have ever played.

At first I was wary. With its shape and the fact it's a bolt on neck I was worried. But I was wrong. Perfectly reliable. especially as I swing the guitar aroung like a baseball bat. No scratches dints or any visible scars. Solid as a rock. Taje it from me. I abuse my guitar and this guitar takes a savage beating. Just make sure you don't get out of hand and set it on fire or somethin' stupid like that.

I had no problems with it. It was sent to me through the post with? "City link" delivery company and it arrived in perfect condition. Everything was how I expected it to be. Perfect. I personally thank Jackson for taking the time to make the guitar properly and ensuring it was the highest quality before I got it.

The main reason I bought this was due to the fact it's so f--king beautiful. Standard randy rhoads shape with volume and tone control. It also has a strung through body which is more difficult to string but worth it for looks. It also has a 24th fret useful for some "widdly widdly" high pitched solos. All in all an amazing guitar.

MisinformingYou
    I don't actually have this guitar yet, but I've played it several times at my local music store. I'm probably gonna get it from my folks for Christmas, since I still have a year in this house before college. Obviously, if you're trying to play something like Switchfoot... you should probably go with another guitar. But if anything you play has a hint of metal in it (i.e. Children of Bodom especially , Lamb of God, all the way down to the less thrash hardcore bands), buy this guitar. You will be outrageously happy. It's one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of playing.
    Zwart
    I want to order it. I'am from the Netherlands and we've got to order everything here,it cost more, but this is a SWEEET guitar
    damm_punks
    i curently own a vintage reaper guitar(a copy of this one) and while shopping for new pick-ups i found this baby on GAK.co.uk for 189 so im buying it tomoor after these reveiws=] oh and yes the levelling out thing is the same with my copy you just get used to it!
    GuitarHero0715
    i acutally like the leveling out, it feels comfortable for some reason, where u have to hold it, it feels cool
    clodzilla319
    why is it not for "****ing punk shit"??? any pice of shit with strings can play that???
    Th0rn0
    srfn4lif wrote: is it good for sitting down and recording or even just playin
    You ****ing retard. ITS A FLYING V!!
    metal_man101
    "You ****ing retard. ITS A FLYING V!!" you odviously know what your talking about!! ****ing idiot its not a flying v
    _3Lm0_
    I want one real bad, or a js30kv. Cant decide between the two... and not to mention the black or red debate lol.
    Cobain_Is_King
    I have one, and it's a decent guitar, not amazing, but I've played worse. Quite reliable, I've played many gigs with it, my only fault is the strap button on the back is very loose, I have to constantly screw it back in. Hopefully I'll be getting a RR24 soon, but this'll do for the time being.