JS30WR Warrior review by Jackson

Jackson: JS30WR Warrior

Purchased from: Ebay

I play classic metal to thrash and a little death. This thing was built for this type of music in my mind, you get a nice crunchy chug-chug thrashy sound, and really heavy metal sound. Don't let this fool you though it's also sounds nice and bright when played through clean channels. I use a Marshall MG100DFX with this guitar most of the time, they really make a good match! I just love playing this guitar it sounds so brilliant and really sounds so professional.

I owned one of these now for six months and looks like I am keeping it for good! It really is a quality guitar for the price. If this thing got stolen I would buy another or even save up the coppers and get the WRMG. Exellent guitar highly recommended for the dis-earing guitarist.

This guitar seems really solid and well built. The paintwork looks quite tough, though it probably wouldn't survive without a scratch, dint or chip if dropped so be careful butter fingers! I'd love to play this guitar at a gig when I get my band sorted and probably wouldn't need a back-up. The only thing is the finish gets really mucky about five minutes after I've polished it!

As far as I can tell my warrior was set up perfectly from the shop I bought it from on Ebay. The action is quite low which is good, everything was fitted very well and solid. The pickups and other hardware are fine and really setup well. As far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with it at all, the paintwork is fine.

Very aggressive looking guitar with 24 jumbo frets, alder body, bolt-on maple neck and Rosewood finger-board. These baby's are made india with diecast non-locking tuners and comes in three colours black, red and blue. This guitar features a double humbucker setup with two Jackson CVR2 pickups. The controls on this thing are fairly simple, master volume, master tone and a 3-way pickup selector. The bridge is a JT390 adjustable with a string-through-body. The hardware is all chrome.

Phill-Rock
    joshua029
    Green_Jelly
    Jawshuwa
    Phill-Rock wrote: I like the look of most metal guitars, but that looks horrible. I just want a dean razorback now.
    I agree one hundred percent...now if only the Rust Razorback was a little, oh...what's the word...cheaper.
    JacksonShred13
    Green_Jelly wrote: joshua029 wrote: i think it looks great! im about to get a new guitar and this has been one ive considered gettin so its good to see a review about it... If you're buyin' this as your "next" guitar, I would reconsider. The JS30 are total beginner guitars. If you like the looks, save up for a more expensive Warrior.
    Yeah these guitars are so cheap everything is bad about and of the js series of guitars.
    E V H 5150
    I'm not a fan of the look. Call me old-school, but I prefer Strat and Tele-style bodies.
    Mike9200
    I have this guitar, it was my first guitar. I recomend only getting this guitar if your just starting out if not pay 200 dollers more and get the XT, it comes with EMG Humbuckers and a wammy bar. Also the guitar looks so much better in red, that's the color I have.
    Mike9200
    Also this guitar goes for 300 dollers from jackson guitars or guitar center. i got mine for 225.
    CreepyGuy
    I have this guitar.. it's good.. but I would prefer the higher quality ones