JS32 King V review by Jackson

Jackson: JS32 King V

Purchased from: Beatstreet Music

How does it suit your music style (and what is that style) - My music style is 70's, 80's and 90's Rock and Metal. This guitar fits perfectly with that style and time of music. What amps - I am currently using a small practice amp, but I am on the look out for a reasonable half stack.

What style of music do you play - 70's, 80's and 90's Rock and Metal. What other gear do you own - Black Les Paul Standard, Black SG G400, Stained Wood Brown Ibanez SA160. If it were stolen / lost, would you buy it again - Yes, I would buy another one. Did you compare it to other products - I looked at other V styles (Dean, Gibson/Epiphone, etc.)

Does the hardware seem like it will last - The hardware seems solid so far and the tools that came with the guitar to adjust the Floyd Rose also seem to be good quality. Are the strap buttons solid - The strap stays on with no problems. Is the finish good enough to last - I love the finish on the guitar and hope it lasts.

How well was the guitar set-up at the factory - It was nowhere close to being setup out of the box. I still have some fret buzzz on the 5th fret to work out. The Floyd Rose is a pain to first set up. Did the guitar contain any flaws - It was still in the original bubble wrap when I got it. The Inferno Red is beautiful. I have not found any defects yet.

What year was it made - 2011 Where was is made - Indonesia How many frets - 24 Neck/Scale - Thin/25.5 Finish - Inferno Red Body style - King V Bridge style - Floyd Rose Which controls are given - Volume, Tone, 3-way Pickup configuration - Jackson Humbuckers Tuners - Jackson Any included accessories - gig bag.

TenaciousCarrot
    I own a Jackson JS32t rhoads It is good.. as a starter maybe mid range guitar. The best feature is definetely the neck, it really is great xD though the pickups on it are pretty crappy I changed them to seymour duncans. And if your looking for a guitar with loads of tone, well I hate to say it this series of jacksons arent the ones as the quality of the indian cedro isnt very good. Though I use it as a metal guitar and it's great in that sense!! xD