JS32 Warrior review by Jackson

Jackson: JS32 Warrior

Purchased from: www.musiciansfriend.com

The stock pickups, as you would guess, don't sound nearly as good as my EMG X series pickups, but even the stock pickups sounded pretty awesome. I think that even if I didn't have Custom pickups installed, I'd still be satisfied with the tone.

I play thrash metal and this guitar is the best. I've been playing for 5 years now and I just got this guitar in December of 2010 and I'm loving every minute of it. I've owned two Epiphone guitars before this and I can't even compare them to this guitar. If this guitar was taken from me I'd definitely go back and buy it again. This is my guitar for life. It has everything I need.

Mine came with a strap lock, which is very useful. It has a great body and I've dropped it and hit it on things countless times and I don't have any dings. It looks as awesome as it plays.

The guitar came to me in perfect condition. The only thing I didn't like was the stock Jackson pickups, but it didn't matter because the pickups I wanted installed and later had installed weren't an option for any guitar I've seen anywhere. It couldn't possibly look any sexier.

It comes with a gig bag, two different-sized allen wrenches, something I can't really identify and have never used, and of course the guitar. I want to make it clear that this indeed is NOT a review for the JS32T Warrior, but the JS32 Warrior w/ Floyd Rose. The guitar I am reviewing was not on the list of options of models to choose from. The stock pickups are passive, although it's fairly easy to install new ones if you'd like. If you are interested in this guitar, I suggest that you buy it soon because musiciansfriend.com has already raised the price by $50 and it is a best-seller.

HoddiDarko
    I saw the review after Jackson guitars posted it on facebook. I did not expect the review to be something a kid who has only owned two epiphone guitars wrote... And a noob all 10 review for that matter... Why give the sound 10 if you changed the pickups? I haven't played this model, but Jackson delivers quality almost all the time in my opinion so I'm not surprised that the reviewer loves it. The straplock thing bugs me tho, Js guitars don't come with straplocks do they?
    Rattlehead96
    I don't know, maybe they don't come with straplocks... but the guitar strap pin is big as hell and the strap never falls off, so, straplock or not, it works just as well. And the reason I rated it so high is because it has amazing quality for its low price. I have played many guitars before this guitar, many professional $1000+ guitars that I didn't like as much as this guitar. This has the amazing metal guitar look that I love, good quality paint job, good quality wood; everything on this guitar is well-manufactured, as Jackson Guitars are known for. One of the reasons that I bought this guitar was because I was planning on installing specific pickups that weren't available on any guitar for sale. Why would I buy a guitar that already has amazing-quality pickups in it? However, I was somewhat impressed by the passive stock pickups that it came with. That is why I rated the sound so high; I never expected stock pickups to sound that good. The only reason that I have changed the pickups is because I wanted my own specific sound. In my opinion this is the most perfect guitar for what I was looking for. I am sorry if you don't like my review, it is just my personal opinion on the guitar. If you have any suggestions for me to make it better, you are welcome to tell me.
    GodzillaDeth
    why would they come with straplocks they are basically a starter guitar with a "floyd"
    Rattlehead96
    I do agree that I may have overrated the sound, but I rated it so high because I was looking for a guitar that didn't come with expensive pickups that would raise the price for no reason, so, in my case, it is perfect. I guess I could've included that in my review.
    Gamma779
    I want to buy a Jackson JS32 Kelly, but is is the same as this one, except for the body?