JS32T King V review by Jackson

Jackson: JS32T King V

Purchased from: Amazon

Roxxie Roxx
    Price paid: $ 300 Purchased from: Amazon Features: - Body Style: King V - Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple - Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm) - Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm) - Number of Frets: 24 // 10 Sound: I'm play Metalcore/Death Metal and tuning in Drop C, and really cool, was played with Friends and say: Sh-t! That f--king guitar sound really nasty! And, for me, that the best Guitar was can buy, into the JS Series. // 9 Action, Fit & Finish: The Finish that really good and the paint is well done and speaks for itself, only Jackson can do this type of guitar and finishes. // 8 Reliability & Durability: Last week, bring it to school and everyone wanted to take a photo with Jackson King V, I liked a lot, which means it is a high-performance guitar. // 9 Impression: Everything is as I want, I recommend the Jackson King V guitar if looking for a leader but economic. // 9
    That was rather a short review don't think?