JS32T King V review by Jackson

Jackson: JS32T King V

Purchased from: Jackson Guitars

80's Metal, Original Song and pickups are amazing, perfect for metal, people say that the pick ups are noisy but that's but that's because they can't handle the power of jackson. There is only one flaw, you can't sit down to play this guitar, it'll slip off your knee. But does it matter. You have to stand up for this guitar.

This guitar should cost way more that it does.It plays great the action is low and the neck has a great feel to it.As far as how it sounds I can't say because when I bought mine it had Seymour Duncan pickups it it. It's comfortable to play standing and sitting and stays in tune great! This guitar is great for beginners and experienced players.

When I got this guitar, I was so happy to have my first V, and that's exactly what it is: your first V. Not very good for playing live, pick-ups are noisy. Of course some EMG's can fix that, but after spending 300 on this tar, then 200 on EMGs, you might as well buy the ESP V-300 which already has EMGs. Goes out of tune, something a gigging musician does not need. If you are a beginner and are NOT performing live and/or recording, this is a good guitar. If you're a little more experienced and play shows a lot like I do, get something else.

plays great the action is low and the neck has a great feel to it.As far as how it sounds I can't say because when I bought mine it had Seymour Duncan pickups it it. Its comfortable to play standing and sitting and stays in tune great! This guitar is great for beginners and experienced players.

I bought this guitar on a whim, not knowing exactly what I was going to get. Man am I happy. The pickups are super hot, powerful as EMG passives, the guitar is solid, but super light and easy to play. Action is set low, although I had to reset the intonation. Only downside is that the guitar is top heavy. Overall, great buy, get this before Jackson realizes they priced it wrong!

its_minchew
    I'm friends with the guy that traded the PRS in for it. With a Pickup swap this guitar can be great. the stock Jackson pups are crap though. WAYYY too bassy. I'm not a fan of jackson necks but it was a decent cheap guitar. The PRS he had though wasn't quite what he was looking for. told him he should have just swapped pickups but he didn't listen.