JS32T Rhoads review by Jackson

Jackson: JS32T Rhoads

Purchased from: Al-faisaliah Mall

I play mainly doom metal, the passive electronics suits my music style very well, the stock p-ups delivered the tone that I've been looking for in a Jackson, the Indian cedro tonewood ain't bad at all, I also play black metal and death metal and this guitar sounds well on that genre as well, and the pickups sounds awesome on a cube 20xl amp that I use as a practice amp. This can do alot of sounds from Thrash to Death metal and even doom. It has a good sustain with the stock strings, .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, the moment I restrung it D'Addario Medium top X-heavy bottoms, it sustained even better, its not noisy in all switch settings, they say its an entry-level guitar but the sound that I hear from it is like from its uncles, so all in all I recommend it to beginners and intermediate players who loved playing metal.

I play mainly doom metal, and this guitar looks and sound gothic, it suits my musical preference and style, most metal players from beginners to intermediates will love its looks and sound. So therefore I recommend you to buy one, especially if you wanna try out a Jackson and on a tight budget. You won't regret having this guitar. I can't wish for anymore features on this guitar. I don't wanna deal with Floyd Rose bridges. I can't find anything lacking because it suits my musical preferences. Keep playing metal brothers!

You are a foolish individual if you play on a gig without a back-up guitar, its like going to a war with out enough arsenal. This guitar will withstand live playing like all its uncles. Hardware will last of course with proper maintainance and care. Strap buttons are solid, You just need wider straps so it'll stay in place and will not slip. I just had this guitar for a week, with proper care, the finish will last.

My guitar came out of the factory ready to kill, the action is perfect, the bridge adjustment is awesome and pick-up adjustments are great, it ain't got any flaws, the action is perfect for stock strings, and I just reconfigured it for my new strings. As I mentioned awhile ago, I mainly played doom metal, I like this guitar's plain jet black finish, it gives a gothic and evil-ly wickded look, unlike other rhoads guitars that have graphic designs, this is very perfect finish in my opinion, suits me and my music best.

Mine is made in India in 2010, 24 jumbo frets with rosewood fingerboard and maple neck, Indian cedro body (this wood is close to mahogany and is a good tonewood from India according to an Indian friend and is also sounding better than most Japanese and Korean made guitars), Rhoads form factor, Tune-o-matic bridge string-thru, passive electronics, a volume and a tone control, 3-way blade selector, Jackson CVR2 pickups with H/H configuration, Jackson non-locking tuners, and durable and waterproof gig bag with big pockets and embroidered with Jackson logo which is designed for most recognizable Jackson guitars to fit in, additional few bucks for a decent strap and cable will do.