JS32T Warrior review by Jackson

Jackson: JS32T Warrior

This guitar suits me and my music VERY well. It's stock pickups got a bit of kick in em. I run it through monster gold rock cables, a DOD Death Metal Distortion pedal, and into a Peavey Vypyr 15W. That has a very good sound for any metal. Can do very glassy highs and the lowest of chugging. I use the monster gold cables to help keep the fuzz down; noisy amp and pedal. Currently I have Seymour Duncan pickups installed (invader- bridge, fullshred-neck) and the combo I have takes a bit of effort, but performs superbly. Full shred cuts through good for solos and then the invader gives a good crunch to any riff. For stock though, I give it an 8.

I play technical death metal, deathcore, melodic death metal, and more. The look of this instrument alone suits this and the sound ties it all up. I've been playing for about two years self taught (I'm really quite a natural at it). I bought this guitar solely on the fact that I liked some completely different Jackson guitar's neck, but it all worked out much better than expected. I would definitely replace this if it was ever lost or stolen. There really isn't anything I hate about this guitar. I love the look, its sound, its playability, just, everything! I've tried out similar body styles as the Warrior but it beats them hands down.

This guitar has help up quite well in my opinion. Everything is pretty solid with this guitar. The finish is pretty sensitive though to scratches. They aren't bad scratches but they're visible in the right light. I've played this guitar easily about 4 hours a day for the last 10 months and the paint doesn't seem to be rubbing off. However, on the bridge the chrome is starting to come off where I palm mute, but that is just from playing so much and does not effect playability. In addition to its durability, there's been some times where it's hit a wall or two, and there's barely a dent. Just an awesome guitar.

I got this guitar and instantly fell in love with it. Everything seemed as if it was set up just for me to play. Pickups placed right, bridge aligned and set good, frets the perfect size, action precisely where it needed to be. I have seen no flaw in the guitar other than what I have accidently done to it myself. At one point in time the volume knob became loose but that was fixed easily.

I got this guitar in 2011, and it was "crafted with quality in India". The scale for this guitar is 24.75" with Jumbo frets on a beautiful Rosewood fretboard on a neck of maple. It's bolted onto a solid basswood piece I believe. Came with a nice, shiny black finish. Standard equipment for it included a Tuno-o-matic bride, volume, tone, 3-way selector, Jackson passive humbucking pickups, and Jackson non-locking tuners.

Duffman73
    This is my first and only guitar. ... AND you have the very same amp/guitar combo as I do. I also think this plays a very close sound to Metallica. I also play some thrash/punk/indie stuff so Screeching Weasle, Anthrax, DRI, Muffs, and Pixies all sound great too. Though I add an effects pedal the Green Screamer to the mix on the non metal stuff. It gives it a scratchy, dirty, 80's punky sound.