KE2 Kelly review by Jackson

Jackson: KE2 Kelly

Really great sound. I play mostly metal, hard rock and punk and alternative. This guitar is suitable for all. Very crunchy, beefy sound at the bridge pickup, and a bluesy, jazz, warmer tone on the neck pickup.

I've been playing for 3 and a half years now, and I can tell you it's a must buy for an intermediate or a pro guitarist. I definitely recommend it.

This guitar is BUILT for live playing. I think the hardware will last forever, The guitar is kinda unbalanced because of the locations of the strap buttons, but that's really not a big deal to me. The finish is orgasmic, very, very nice to look at.

The action was too low for me... So I had to adjust it a little bit. Overall, everything came out great! The pickups were very well adjusted. Guitar was flawless, no scratch, bruise, crack, etc. It was pretty much in perfect shape.

Built at 2010 in the US. 24 Jumbo frets, ebony fingerboard. Eerie Dess Swirl finish. Comes with Killer SH-2 and TB-4 humbuckers. 1 tone, 1 volume knob and a 3-way pickup selector. Floyd Rose original trem. Includes Hardshell guitar case.

Ikillintel
    Huge fail on the USA for $513.00. First it has an OFR then a LIC Floyd, more confusion with the body wood. I don't know if you're just so gassed and made errors in your review or you got burned into thinking you were getting a USA KE2 for $513.00 bucks. Either way it's a Jackson and you got a decent axe even if it's not a USA you can always upgrade the hardware.
    jimipalmz
    USA kelly is alder body, not poplar. It must be a kelly professional made in japan from the description. Not a USA