KE3 Kelly review by Jackson

Jackson: KE3 Kelly

Purchased from: Rikaxxe

The sound is exceptional. I play it through a Line6 Spider amp (which I also recomend) and it is perfect. I am a metaller but this guitar suits me perfectly but will also be able to play other styles very well aswell.

Excellent guitar and would recomend it especialy to metal heads. It has improved my playing (I can now nail those iron maiden solo even better.) If it was lost I would find it again(cause it really isn't going to get lost now is it). Now if it was stolen I would hunt the S.O.B down and toucher the person responable for the tromatic experience they gave to my baby. I'll leave you with the word of a friend. "This guitar is amazing it's like it plays its self."

This guitar as are all Jackson are made for playing live. You can beat the sh--t and it would be fine. You could through it at a wall and it would still be in tune. I would play this guitar live with out a back up know problem. The only miner problem I had (which was my retarded fault) is a was using the box to transport it until I got a case the box was breakin at the bottom it fell out when I was trying to get it into the car and messed up the lead input slighly (still worked fine but was harded to put into the guitar) one quick trip to the shop had it repaired in about 2mins without having to be replaced.

Perfect. Set up very well, although I am still going to take up the shops offer to check it over just incase.

I've had my KE3 Kelly a good few months now and it is a great guitar. I was originally going to get a Jackson DK2 Dinky, but a lil advise from a friend to take a look at the Kelly. I picked up the guitar and ended up getting it that day. It has 24 jumbo frets with the Jackson sharkfin inlays(an yes the do look sexy). The body is made from alder wood, the neck is made from maple and the fret board is rosewood. It has two Duncan design humbucker pick-ups whick are very good for stock pick-ups. It has one volume knob and no tone knobs (I never use them so its perfect for me). It has a 3way pick up selector placed below the volume knob. The strap hooks are perfectly placed so your strap will hardly ever fall off if ever (unlike a Strat shape where they tend to fall off all the time.) The trem is a Jackson floyyd rose double locking system and if set up wont ever go out of tune, it also has a locking nut which prevents the strings from fraying and breaking(it may take a little long to change tunings, but is well worth is as it doesnt go out of tune).