KE3 Kelly review by Jackson

Jackson: KE3 Kelly

Purchased from: ebay

This guitar sounds great I've had it for over a year and it still sounds as good as the day I got it. I run it through my Line 6 spider 3 head and cab (highly reccomend). It has a very full sound that's perfct for metal or gentle chords (and yes I serenade my girlfriend with it).

This guitar is with me for the long haul. I definatly will be bying another one before long. My band plays a lot of realy energetic metal/punkish/screamo stuff so as you can imagine I'm doing a lot of jumping around and throwing this thing all over the place and it never lets me down, it smy baby and I'm sure it will last many more years.

This guitar is a tank! It can stand up to mike tyson if it had to. But all jokes aside this guitar (like all Jacksons) is meant to be abused adn played hard. Everything on it is very strong. However, ever since the first time I changed the strings if it gets knoked the tuning goes off, probably my fault but still. I take a backup along not because this guitar will fail me but because I'm a very paranoid person.

The action on this baby came nice and low but not so low the notes don't ring. Everything was in tip-top shape and still is. Everything is snug and secure I never worry about this rhing falling off the strap! No flaws or anything of that nature. But when I turn the volume all the way up it kinda crackles but not for more than two seconds.

Well, first off this guitar is freakin sweet. It's got 24 frets, rosewood fingerboard, and it's made of alder (my favorite wood). The finish is a really cool swirl that could be described as "someone dumped paint in a toilet and flushed it". It's got a liscened floyd which is pretty darn good at staying in tune. the pickups are very good for just about any style. It's got Jackson tuners which are very good. Mine came with a softshell case but I bought a hardshell that is huge.

GreenVelvet
    ZarockeR_ : yeah i ended up findin it cheaper on the internet. But if i didnt heve found it cheaper i would have never known i freakin awesome this guitar is. i love it for any kind of playin. i def suggest it for anyone.
    Got mine off the internet to, I had no idea what kind I was going for until I saw the price on this badboy lol So I also wouldnt have known how great it was if it wasnt for it being so cheap. Exactly what I was looking for. I would especially suggest it to anyone that uses a lot of harmonics