KVX10 King V review by Jackson

Jackson: KVX10 King V

Purchased from: Music Stop

It suits my music style fine. Which is heavy metal, thrash, etc. I'm currently using a Peavey 26 watt backstage, with a Boss MT-2. I can get it to sound just like a Marshall 30 watt. It's never noisey, unless theres a lot of electronics close to the amp. It has the best sound I ever heard from a guitar. The pickups make the whole difference. Well you can play almost anything on any kind of guitar. But this ones suited for hard rock, or metal.

I play metal, thrash etc. This is a perfect math. I've been playing for a year or so and I got all the basics down. There's nothing that I couldve wished to ask before buying this, because I've already tried my friends V. If it was stolen, I'd find the guy, or girl who did it. Rip it from their hands, and stab them frequently with the pointy end of the guitar. I compared it to a moser custom v, and a bc rich KKV, I chose this because of its quality. There's only one thing anybody would wish to put on this, floyd rose or EMGs.

I only had ti for a little while now. But I can tell that it could withstand anything I could throw its way. The hardware seems invulnerable to anything. I won't even need to buy straplocks, because the planetwave strap fits tightly in place of the Jackson strap buttons. I'd use it without a back up. Even though I have another guitar. The finish so far looks unscratched, but after awhile, any guitar would get scratched somehow with playing it frequently.

The guitar was set up perfectly when I got it. I didn't have to adjust anything, except the neck pickup, which had a bit of a hum to it. but its fixed. Nothing is damaged, or flawed, only small stuff you'd expect would happen after time, and after being in a gig bag for awhile. If there were any loose controls, it'd be fixable anyways.

It was made in Japan, Hence the made in Japan sticker behind the neck. And has 24 jumbo frets, with a thin neck, good for shredding. The neck is a bolt on rock maple and rosewood fretboard. With shark fin frets, awesomeness. The body is alder, but for transparent makes, it has flame maple veneer. With a sold black finish. The body style, duh V. It has a Tune-O-Matic bridge with string through body, which I'm very fond of, and Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucking pickup, and Duncan Designed HB-102N humbucking pickup. It has 1 volume and 1 tone, with a 3-way Switch toggle. With Jackson tuners. It also came with a padded gig bag.

The^Unforgiven
    Btw, on their earlier career, Megadeth used Stantard BC Rich -guitars, and later the Jacksons they used were custom built, so I don't think they can be compared with the X -series KV...
    KVX10 KING V
    The only reason why u think they have a floyd rose is because the new Japan models are equiped with them, the older taiwan models don't
    Psyco_X
    AW MAN this guitar is like the best guitar i have right now its like customized with an EMG 81(bridge) and EMG 60(neck) it has such a nice sound and i have a 2005 model SO NO FLOYD ROSE although i really want one i should have waited for this years jacksons but i got the thing for like 600$ so i can't complain
    ValascoDaGama
    Wait a second, doesn't the KVX10 have a Floyd Rose? Or are you guys talking about the JS30RR?