KVX10 King V review by Jackson

Jackson: KVX10 King V

Purchased from: The Guitar Shop

Man, this guitar rocks. I use a Line 6 Spider III 75W. The KVX10 is great for settings like Soil and Riggs, overall Metal. Acoustics sound good too but I wouldn't play much acoustic without missing the heavy distorted sound a few minutes later. Very rich, warm/fat sound with this guitar. I plan on changing the pickups with DiMarzios or EMGs for sure. Since I use this guitar for gigs it would be best to change the pickups to achieve an even better metal sound.

Even though I've been playing for only 11 months I really like this guitar compared to countless others I tried from friends and in the store. I had a Robson Strat starter before this and obviously the KVX10 blazes it by far. I completely love this guitar, I'd get another one for sure. If it was stolen I'd go emo for Who knows how long and then get another one! If you love metal, this is the guitar for you.

This guitar will totally withstand playing Live. I've used it 4 times since I've got it and I've taken it everywhere to any musical gathering I have with friends. This hardware will last for sure. I don't need a backup guitar with the KVX10 on me. This guitar will last a long time, for sure.

This guitar was brand-spankin' new when I picked it up downtown. It's got a nice black transparent paint job. The pickups were adjusted okay. While cleaning the guitar they wobbled a bit but they still work. The guitar was in perfect shape when I got it. Nothing was out of place and it had the greatest Shine. I would recommend getting a guitar polish for it if you do have the black colour for it gets dirty with finger prints real easy. There are a few little scratches that black nail polish can fix. This guitar is great, just take care of it.

This crazy ass guitar was made in Japan. 24 Jumbo frets for massive shredding. I have no clue what kinda top it is but I'm guessing Laminated. Basswood body, very nice. One of the best V style guitars I have. It's got a Floyd Rose Locking Trem. system. 1 volume knob, 1 tone and a 3-way switch. It's got 2 Seymour Duncan HB-102N for neck and HB-103B Humbucking Pickup for the bridge. I've had this guitar for 5 months now and I still love it. Still looks great and performs well too.

DenHond
    Menzaine wrote: I have one. AND ITS NOT MUSTAINES SIGNATURE!! WTF? His Jackson model went outta production YEARS ago. He just based his signature on the King V model Jackson had.His model was the KV1.Then he had the ESP DV-8 and Axxion and now hes got his couple of Dean VMNT's including a double neck.MAN I WANT ONE.
    true... his first guitar was inspired by the KV1 (or was the KV1)...
    gupadoo
    I got one of those a few days ago and all I can tell is that it goes very well, pickups could be changed later on but that's not an issue right now, when i got it it was perfect, really worth it for the price
    Menzaine
    Man i have one i love it but the pickups are crap and i hate the action its too high
    iTzMaTT
    Yes this guitar has a floyd rose.
    crap...i meant between this and the Dinky DXMG. thanks
    The DXMG comes with EMG HZ pickups. It would definately be better for sound but I personally like the KVX10 due to its shape. I plan to change the pickups later
    HenryJoe
    err guy at top u probally didnt realize this but it is a mustaine signature guitar
    Menzaine
    thethrupnybits
    I got one of these for xmas and....IS FRICKEN AWESOME!!!! got the amber sunburst one with floyd rose style trem. Plays like a dream and sounds wel gd through my marshall mg100dfx.