KVX10 King V review by Jackson

Jackson: KVX10 King V

I usualy play a lot of heavy stuff, somekind like Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My valentine, System Of A Down, Metallica and many more, the sound is very suitable with my music,, when I Switch to bridge pick up and overdriving my amp, I can get a great sustain for play solo, and I use the neck pick up for the clean tone, this guitar is so perfect for me, I can play music from punk to metal(but not emo), and the sound is great, for a people Who loves metal, I recomended this guitar for you!

I have been playing for about 2 years, If this guitar was stolen, I would hunt down the person Who took it and stab them with the pointy fins of the guitar and probably buy the same guitar again, or if I suddenly had loads of cash, I would buy the KV2 or KV2T. This guitar has everything I need: fast thin neck, jumbo frets, no Floyd Rose and it is amazing value for money.

I Never Play a gig with this guitar, beacuse I just bought it a couple week ago, but there's an underground festival next month, so I can't wait for the gig with this monster! I've a back up, Squier Standard Startocaster which always onstage when I have a gig, but, this is my main guitar now!

The action was really good when I got the guitar, but it could go lower so I adjusted the bridge. There were no flaws in the finish or neck. The was one major problem though, when I bent the thin E sting it went out of tune, not being much of a guitar expert, I don't know what caused this so I just changed the strings and the problem disappered.

A black V, with chrome hardware and the typical Jackson sharktooth inlays. As far as I know this guitar is made in Japan, in 2006. It has a basswood body with a bolt-on maple neck. 24 frets. The body is of basswood (yep, the new X-series got basswood bodies). Jackson Licensed Floyd Rose and two Duncan Designed humbuckers. 1 volume, 1 tone and a 3-way Switch. No useless extra, wich is good for me.