KVX10 King V review by Jackson

Jackson: KVX10 King V

Price paid: C$ 400

Purchased from: The parlour moncton

I can play every Bullet For My Valentine (even fever) and this guitar fits every song perfectly with my Peavey Vypyr 75, I also use this guitar for blessthefall and Picture Me Broken. It has a very heavy rhythm and an amazing solo sound, this guitar is very quite also. You can get some amazing feed back if you try to. This guitar will let you tap and slide all day. I got to trying out my amp one day and it has an amazing variety, it has a very rich and full clean sound, it can sound very close to an Acoustic sound. You could play A Place Where You Belong by Bullet For My Valentine and get the Acoustic raking perfectly. I would recommend this guitar for any kind of music, I love this guitars ability to go heavy or clean.

This is the perfect guitar for all types of metals, it sounds great when I play Bullet Songs. I been playing for about four years and I feel like my playing at gotten 150% better. It sounds great on my Vypyr 75 and the sanpera foot Switch makes it even better. There are no questions I would have asked before buying this guitar. If it were stolen I would find out who stole it and beat them to death... That simple. I love everything about this guitar and I can honestly say I can't pick a favorite, I couldn't even find anything to say I don't like about it. I had a $400 Dean Dave Mustain V guitar before and this guitar wins with a one punch K.O.

I have used this guitar long enough that I would use it a show without a backup. It seems like it is built very sturdy, I feel that it will last my a quite a long while. The strap buttons a sweet, they are large and on very tight, their in the perfect place for balance. The finish is nice and smooth, it should last a nice long while, like any v guitar you have to watch the points.

When I bought this at the pawn shop every thing was step up perfectly. The only thing I don't like but don't mind is where the cable input is, it is on the bottom inside of the v and it goes into your leg. I don't really find it that bad but I just recently bought a cable that has a sideways input and now I find that it is not a problem. There is no flaws that I have noticed.

I bought this guitar from a pawn shop for 400 dollars, and I must say this was the best thing I have ever done in my life, Even If there's A Fire... Haha. It was made in japan and I don't think that really matter here, this is the best guitar I have ever played. It has 24 frets, their size is good enough for me and I have big hands. It has solid top with black finish and the body is made of alder, and of course it is a king v. It comes with a double locking Floyd Rose tremolo. Now this has some of the best sounding pick-ups the have ever heard. They are passive Duncan designed humbuckers, both neck and bridge. Controls are one volume and one tone, it has a three way selector switch. The tuners are made by Jackson. When I bought this guitar at the pawn shop it came with a SKB hardshell case, a slide, a strap, picks, and all the tools I needed for the Floyd Rose.