RR3 Rhoads review by Jackson

Jackson: RR3 Rhoads

Purchased from: n/a

I thought it was a little thin at first, but as I played it louder, I thought it sounded great. Very nice sustain, very nice.

Guitar is badass, the only dis I seriusly have is that if you put new strings on it, when you use the trem you need to retune it 'cause of the floating bridge, but after the strings are broken in, sweet trem, sounds very metal. Worth every penny.

I'd use it soley as my main guitar, I migght bring 2 of the same guitar, just cause you know, s--t happens, so yeah. And guitar is built to last.

I loved this guitar, the only thing I didn't like was the guitar strap placement pins, you get used to it though. The low action is to die for, you can just tap, and it's there on the mark. I think the pickups could of been adjusted a little higher for more treble (that's just me though). Good input slot is in a great place. The locking nut is sweet.

Low action, too sweet, it may seem like its hard to get to the upper frets, but its accually not, I don't know if it's the style I play, or what, but I thought it was better. The shark fin inlays are nice, I got lost a little bit sometimes cause the 12th fret is the same at the other inlays. The trem is floyd rose and it's to die for. Sweetest trem I've seen in a while.