RR3 Rhoads review by Jackson

Jackson: RR3 Rhoads

I just bout this guitar yesterday, and I played it through a Marshall 30 watt and a Crate XT120R. The Sound I get is really metally, but also clean, and leadish type. The guitar is made for a various(sorry for spelling) types of music styles, it can fit '80s rock and new age metal, because of the Seymour Duncans. I haven't tryed this through my Crate XT120R in full volume, but from what I've played it dosent give much feedback noise.

It's worth more than what I paid for! Man what a deal! If it were stolen I wouldn't actually buy one because I already have a lot of guitars, if this was my only one then yeah! I love how it looks and feels and plays, but I hate the big hardshell case you have to buy and carry around!

Anything will last if you take proper care of it. I had an little accident because of how the body is shaped. The hardware does seem like it will last, and this guitar would withstand Live playing. I could depend on it, but I'd bring another guitar for backup just in case (you never know). The only problem with it is that it gets fingerprints on it easy.

The guitar setup was fine I didn't have any problems with it, and so was the pickups. I'm still a little uncomfortable with the shape, and how to play it. The guitar didn't have any problems but the strap buttons were a little loose, but it's nothing out of this world just grab a scew Drive and your set. I really like how it looks and how it stands out, this guitar will turn some heads around!

This Jackson RR3 features an Alder body with a Flame Maple veneer top (on transparent finishes), Seymour Duncan humbuckers, a 25.5" scale bolt-on maple neck and a compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets. Also, black hardware including a Jackson low profile double locking tremolo. Made in Japan.

Zeroxsk8er1
    why didn't it show how much i payed for in the review i did??? i payed 240 US dollars btwn, for the jackson rr3
    crimsonrhoads91
    definately get the rr3. ive played the alexi-200 and it's not even close to as nice. the neck and pickups are much better on the rr3.
    2mins2midnite
    This is a really good guitar i have had one for a year now, im gonna change the duncan pickups to 2 Emg pickups for a cleaner/better sound and tone
    Jonny Blaze
    Does anyone else think that it this guitar looks smaller in person than it does in pictures? Cuz I got mine and it looked kinda small. Then again I'm kinda big so maybe it's just relative.