RR3 Rhoads review by Jackson

Jackson: RR3 Rhoads

I usually play classic rock but sometimes I play metal. I did not buy this guitar for its sound but for a metal enthusiast this is a great guitar. I use this guitar with a crappy Line 6 Spider III so if you have a Marshall or a nice Fender amp you will love this guitar. It's even pretty decent on my spider.

My overall impression of this guitar is pretty good. It's really a great guitar even though it doesn't exactly match my style of playing. If you love metal you will love this guitar. I have only been playing for a couple of years but I can tell you that this is one of the greatest guitars I have ever played. There isn't anything I hate about it but I may change one of the pickups to suit my style of playing better. Just buy it already.

It is pretty durable and I admit that I have bumped the protruding body a couple of times because of its odd shape. It is still fine. I can depend on this guitar. The finish is fine. It doesn't even have a chip in it. I do not worry about anything happening to my guitar unlike my last guitar, which was a B\.C\. Rich Bronze Mockingbird. This is a quality guitar.

The playability amazing. It is so playable and that is why I bought it. You will find yourself all over the neck. The guitar came unflawed and everything was fine. The pickups and bridge were all in order. All of the frets are still fine and they play perfectly.

This guitar I purchased is a 22-fretted beast. They are jumbo frets which I like when playing certain songs but dislike when playing others. The body is sleek and shiny and the neck is a mystery-wood with what seems to be mother of pearl inlays. It has a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge which is fun to play around with. It did not come with anything extra when I bought it and I had to buy a coffin case because it's the only case that fits this guitar.

-blaze-
    Yeah, it does look smaller in reality but I'm not that big of a person so it suits me.