USA KV2 King V review by Jackson

Jackson: USA KV2 King V

If you play metal, rock or blues, This is the guitar for you. I've owned many guitars over the years, everything from a B.C. Rich Draco, Gibson Les Paul, Ibanez XPT700, a Schecter Synester Standard and an Micheal Amott Dean Tyrant. Each of these guitars, respectfully have there own sound, however, to me, the Jackson KV2 sounds better, feels better and looks better. This guitar is perfect for shredders, as the jumbo frets make it easier to sweep. Its also great for strumming, as the tone is very clean. A guitar I would recommend to everyone.

I Play Alot Of Melodic death metal (Arch Enemy, etc.) And this is my main guitar. I own three other guitars (B.C. Rich Beast, Ibanez GIO And Dean Razorback) which serve as my backup guitars. I would definatly purchase the same guitar (but I have insurance so it will replace itself). I absolutely love Everything about The Jackson KV2. As I Said before, I would recommend this guitar to any guitarist. I've Been playing for ten years, and I think my guitar skill has improved over the last 2 I've had the KV2. THIS GUITAR HAS A HUGE PRICETAG>>> BUT I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT.

The Flloyd Rose really helps keep this beast in tune. For the amount that I play this guitar (2-3 hours a day) I usually have to retune it about once a week. This guiatr has been played live at least 50 times, and I've always relied on it to stay in tune, and keep sounding good. All the hardware has lasted the last two years, not a single thing has gone wrong with this guitar. If it wasn't for the Flloyd, I would deffinatly play a live show without a backup. The finish is strong, its been beaten up quite a bit (Thanks, Westjet) the case I got with the guitar was destroyed during a flight. Other than that, its held up real good.

The guitar was perfectly set up by the Jackson Custom Shop. The Floyd Rose Was Set Right, The Pickups were set right and all the hardware was just right. Not too loose or tight. Now, I personally liked the look of the chrome hardware, most of the KV2's come with the black hardware. I figured that the chrome wouldn't wear away as fast, and I was right. The Wood wasn't cracked, and there were no dings in the finish.

Custom Made Jackson KV2 from Jackson USA Custom Shop. - Alder Body - Quartersawn Eastern Hard Rock Maple,preferred Bolt On Neck. - Compound Radius Ebony Fingerboard. - Preferred Chrome Hardware - Seymour Duncan Blackout Bridge Pickup + Duncan Design Standard Neck Pickup. - Original Flloyd Rose Tremolo System. - Pearescent Blue Finish - Shark Fin Inlays. - Came With Custom Case, Jackson Strap And Essentials