WRMG Warrior review by Jackson

Jackson: WRMG Warrior

Purchased from: guitarexpress.com

I prefer to play Death Metal, progressive. This thing suits that style incredibly. It also sounds great clean, without distortion. With the gain control on the guitar on, it gets a little noisy.

The is the best guitar I've ever had. I had a Jackson dinky reverse about 10 years ago and wasn't impressed with it. But this thing has renewed my respect for Jackson. I thought when Fender bought out Jackson, that it might be the beginning of the end for them, but I was wrong.

This is my first odd shaped guitar and I love it! I could never play a Strat style again. The comfort is just awesome, and I never expected it. I was going to get a V style, but I know they're hard to sit with, so I got this, and I'm glad I did.

I dinged the paint slightly on my computer desk because I wasn't used to the body style, and the paint chipped... but that was my fault. Seems solid to me.

Setup was perfect. No cosmetic flaws at all. The inlays and binding are beautiful.

Alder Body, 24 jumbo frets, Maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. Piranha inlays with neck and headstock binding. Tone, Volume, and Gain knobs. Floyd Rose Locking Trem and nut. EMG HZ passive pickups. Extremely comfortable feel both sitting and standing. With the wild body shape, I was surprised at that. Much more comfortable than Strat shaped guitars.