WRMG Warrior review by Jackson

Jackson: WRMG Warrior

Purchased from: Kentucky Music Co.

I play a lot of grunge, and SOAD, and other stuff, like some reasonably soft, and other hardcore metal. I use a 60 watt Crate amp. I have like 16 effects on my amp. On extreme OD and/or on my death metal pedal it's not buzzy but it's loud and great sound. Great for OD and distortion.

Metal, grunge, stuff like that. Very very very good match, true love. A few years. I have a 60 watt crate amp. Ibanez GRX20. Fender Jaguar. Small clone pedal, death metal pedal, bad monkey pedal, grunge pedal. No, just play it before you buy to make sure you like it, I did. I definitely would buy another if something happened to it, but mines got a good warranty on it. Everything, the look, the action, the feel, just a great guitar to play with. Don't really hate anything about it. My favorite feature is my humbuckers were custom and have built in distortion and I got mine to where my tone dial is now a wah, extremely awesome. Yeh I compared it to some Randy Rhoads guitar but I couldn't sit down and play it so I didn't like it, uhhh some other Ibanez's and a few Jackson Dinky's. This one just fit me the best for the gigs I play and music styles.

It's a great show guitar to play during gigs, people go crazy seeing it, really hardcore look. Sounds good even with lots of wattage and additional speakers. Should last a long time, nothing to worry about. I always bring a backup to a gig incase a string breaks or sumthin but nothing really electronically will go wrong with it during a gig. Finish should be fine, shows fingerprints and stuff like that bad though.

Great action. Pickups were fine when I got it, some adjusting required though, depends what your playing. bridge was fine, Jacksons usually need neck adjustments. Great guitar, nothing really wrong with it.

My Warrior was made in India. 24 medium jumbo frets. Solid top. Black. Looks like an X, has parts that jut way out. string thru body. Volume, tome, 3-way selector. CVR20 humbuckers I think, something like that. Non-locking tuner.

King Kusa
    love the guitar. everything is great about it it took me about 2 years to realise you could pull out the pot and it would get loader!. i put some tribal guitar stickers on it and it looks even better!! BUT i had to lower the action on mine was a tad to high but apart from that no problems!
    sheldonplank
    im seriously confused by this... on the jackson website it doesnt mention the turbo charge thing but it does say it has emg actives but all the webstores i look at have it the other way around. does anyone know 1: which is right? 2: why that mistake is so frequent? anyway, i thought emg hz were passive pickups, and emg 81/85 were actives. am i wrong, or what?
    Floyal
    The body is execptional, along with the guitar. Even the EMG look alikes pickups are fine, so no need for changing them. The only thing about this guitar which made me stutter abit (lol?) its was the fat E string otherknown as the sixth string ( For noobs ). It sorta gives a gay buzzing sound when you hold it down on the fret board, but who knows i've purchased a used peace so i maybe new ones are flawless.Oh and as for the tuning the guitar is kickass, i'd preffer you play this on marshall amps cuase they just simply rock or as the reviewer above mentioned. GREAT GUITAR KICK-a** !