JT-134DC review by Jay Turser

Jay Turser: JT-134DC

Purchased from: www.musiclandcentral.com

This Sound is F'ing Amazing yo. I had it set up with 11's from the factory. It played great, but plays even better now that I put my favorite brand of strings on it. Elixers! The D'Addarios that came stock with it are good, but like I said I just prefur elixers. This thing has more soul than your momma on her prom night.

I've been playing for over 15 years and I've owned brand names and no names. This gutar, while not having much of a name is better than most of the brand names I've played. Go Buy one now!

As far as the electronics go, it seems rock Solid. I'd hate to drop it however. It is a semi-hollow bodied guitar, so naturally I'd be more careful with it than with say a Strat or a tele.

The action is nice and low. The fit is perfect. Reminds me a bit of the old Ibanez Artist hollow body. I got it in Antique Natural Sunburst and it's just a beautiful guitar.

2003, made in China. Maple Neck with Rosewood fretboard. It's a double cutaway, semi-hollow body with a contoured flame maple top. It has two humbuckers with a 3 position Switch. Tune-O-Matic Bridge.

KK-Slider
    i have this guitar too ive had it for almost 3 years now and i got it off ebay!!! i know it was risky but it was a great decision as the guitar is awsome and has been a good companion and im worrying about the day i end up buying a more expensive guitar, i gt this for 180 and it was so worth it but i had to sell my ps3 lol, although it doesn't look good for genres such as rock or metal it actually adapt quite well for them as the humbuckers can really pack a punch with some treble and sounds amazing with open chords e.t.c the only problems that have occured while owning this guitar is that 1. the tone pot for the neck pickup has gone wobbly and can't sort it out but stil is kinda bearable and 2. that it doesn't have a bigsby tremelo but i guess then it wouldn't be the same
    Badspike
    Got mine in 2003. I still have it. Put Dimarzio PAF pickups in when I got it and its been a workhorse. Still sounds great after all these years. Some binding cracks and one crack on the side but otherwise still in great condition. Definitely reminds me of the early Ibanez hollow bodies. Kinda has become my secret weapon guitar. More for recording these days though. Just sounds like a hollow body should.