JT-200 review by Jay Turser

Jay Turser: JT-200

Purchased from: Sam Ash

This guitar is excellent, I play a bit of everything and this works great. I am using a Roland Cube 15 and a DigiTech RP200. The pickups are noisy at times, but that is my only issue with this guitar. Rich full sound and excellent highs.

I am obviously very impressed and quite happy with this purchase. I had my friends Epiphone standard which he just paid 600 for at my house when I brought this one home and I swapped them without him noticing. It wasn't until he looked at the tuner pegs that he noticed the difference. I would definitely kill and replace if it were stolen. I did compare against the Epiphone, but there wasn't great difference in quality, and the price can't be touched. You won't be sorry with this guitar! Best feature, and actual LP replica worth playing for under 400, worst feature tuning pegs could be chrome. Excellent warranty and reviews speak for themselves. This thing rocks!

I would play live with this if I were good enough. This think is well mad and I am sure will last and endure. Only time will tell with the finish, but it looks good, real good. I would trust it 100%.

Guitar is set up well from the factory, finish and fit are excellent. Pickups are a bit noisy, I will take guitar in next week to have adjusted if possible. Set neck is nice and well fit. My only complaint are the cheesy looking tuning pegs which are made of plastic. If this is where they decided to cut a corner to give me this excellent guitar, I will live with them.

Andy the rocker
    This guitar is awesome, everything is great, the sound, the looks, warability, everything! The only bad thing is... it picks up my washing machine when I play next to it, but no worries because with this guitar you arn't bothered as it is so good!