JT-220 review by Jay Turser

Jay Turser: JT-220

Price paid: C$ 250

Purchased from: All In One Pawn Shop

This guitar has an original Les Paul sound, even though it is a replica, It sounds wonderful... You could compare it to an Epiphone, and I think it would win. Now I only play this guitar through a Dan Electro Cool Cat: Metal II pedal, and a Mega 10 Watt amplifier... So I haven't heard it at full but I am not comlaining about the sound...

My style of music ranges from Dueling Banjoes all the way to Deftones and Marilyn Manson... And I couldn't have bought a better guitar for that wide veriety of picking and strumming. If I had lost this guitar I would definetly buy another one. $350 for a professional grade guitar, and everything else you need to play it... Can't go wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Now I have only had this guitar for about a month now, and its been handling a good ass kicking... I play a wide veriety of music and the JT220cs can take a beating, from strumming C and G chords to slamming bar chords and picking those sick little riffs you think of when your smoking a Phil... I think this guitar will withstand the wrath of me.

The JT 220cs Was ready to play as soon as I got it... I might have had to tighten the top E string a bit but other than that, I haven't had to even re-tune it in a month now. The finish on this guitar still takes my breath away every time I look at it... I fell in love with it as soon as I seen it.

I Bought This Guitar In January Of 2011, at the All In One Pawn Shop in Rexton NB, CAN. I paid $350 for a package deal. (Guitar, Amp, Pedal and all the patch cords... And a soft case and a stand, good deal for Tree Fiddy I think.) I believe the finish is the Fire Burst Cherry colour, if u type jt 220cs you'll see it, like yellow in the middle and the outside fades into a red... Very pretty, it was the look that won me over. All the hardware is Chrome too.