God Review

manufacturer: Jim Harley date: 06/15/2011 category: Electric Guitars
Jim Harley: God
First of all, this is a budget guitar in name only, this thing totally shreds! I play mainly rock, but it doesn't matter because the Jim Harley can play anything, flawlessly, from satanic black metal to Indian tribal music.
 9.5
 8,912
review (1) 6 comments vote for this gear:
God Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 15, 2011

Price paid: £ 79.99

Purchased from: Street dealer

Features: First of all, this is a budget guitar in name only, this thing totally shreds! Infact, I'm willing to bet if Ibanez dropped Steve Vai and Joe Satriani from their signature line tomorrow they'd sign up to be the new face of Jim Harley! It's in the shape of a strat, but I know that a Fender Strat has nothing on this beauty of a guitar. // 10

Sound: I'm using this through a 15 watt Kustom amp, and I can safely say that I wouldn't trade it for the world. My friend offered me a Les Paul and a Vintage Marshall Amp for the Jim Harley and Kustom combo, but I couldn't part with it. It's too intense. I play mainly rock, but it doesn't matter because the Jim Harley can play anything, flawlessly, from satanic black metal to Indian tribal music. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar could've came out of the factory not set up at all, but it wouldn't matter because the Jim Harley's don't let minimal things like a bad setup get in it's way. If you stand in the way of the Jim Harley it'll melt your face off. I feel powerful when I play. // 10

Reliability & Durability: The Jim Harley, aside from being the best guitar ever made, is also extremely durable. I'm willing to bet I could beat the hell out of people who didn't have a Jim Harley, with my Jim Harley, then go on to play. It wouldn't even go out of tune! I would definitely gig this without a backup, because the Jim Harley (being the fierce competitor that it is) wouldn't dare be outshone by another guitar. // 10

Overall Impression: As I said I mostly play rock, but the Jim Harley lets off raw, untamed power, so it can tackle every genre. I've been playing for 8 years now and I've played Les Pauls, SG's, Fender's etc. but none of them compare to this powerhorse. If Chuck Norris were an instrument, he'd be a Jim Harley. I even heard Slash wanted to use this guitar for the "November Rain" solo, but the producers flat out refused because it would be too emotional for non Jim Harley users so he had to settle for a second rate Les Paul. Pah! If it were lost or stolen, I'd hunt down the thief, valiantly take the Jim Harley back, plug it into the mighty Kustom amp, and rock his world. // 10

Comments