1985 Baretta Reissue review by Kramer

Kramer: 1985 Baretta Reissue

Purchased from: bluenoteguitars

This bad boy will do anything: classic rock, hard rock, blues, slide... maybe not classical, but anything else! I'm using a Peavey valeking 112 and I can get anything from Zeppelin, AC/DC, Van Halen, Guns N Roses, BB King, Metallica. It getts a good variety of sounds for just one humbucker. It sounds very good on clean, but it just begs ro rock out loud! pionched harmonics come out SO easy on this guitar, you don't even have to try.

I play anything from BB King to GNR to Van Halen to Metallica and it does all of these very well (Van Halen the best) it suits my playing style very well. I love everything about this guitar. I have been playing for about 5 years now and this baby is a VERY close 2nd to my Gibson Les Paul Classic (my #1). If it were stolen/ lost I would buy another one right away! thank you Kramer for the '85 Baretta reissue.

Due to the solid maple body, this guitar is very heavy! right around a Les Paul Custom. Everything on this guitar is A+ quality! the thing i love the most is the ORIGIONAL floyd (made in germany), not some crappy coppy. this thing will divebomb all day long and will never go out of tune. its been at least a couple of weeks since i have tuned it, its never out of tune. Man this thing is built like a tank! it will withstand the most brutal of live playing all the way to jaming in your bedroom. I can depend on this guitar for anything.

The guitar came set up perfact from the factory. action was good, pickup hight was good, strings were in tune (just a tad flat, but no biggy) this guitar had no flaws at all, everyhting was 100%. Plain black top, but this guitar is not about being pretty it's about rockin out!

2008 U.S.A. Kramer Baretta 1985 reissue. 22 frets. Solid maple body, rosewood fret board, hard maple neck. Origional Floyd Rose locking nut, single volume knob, single slanted humbucker (Gibson u.s.a. 91TZ humbucker) Alnico V mag. Black schaller tuners. Hard shell case included.

sw1ss023
    xXCRA1GXx wrote: its very ugly!
    JamsWithFeel
    Louthesnakeman
    JamsWithFeel wrote: I'm sure it plays awesome and sounds great .but why do guitars with one humbucker ,and no tone knob ,get a 10 for features?
    because it's so damn simple! who needs all the fancy electronics when you could just plug in and rock?!
    gibsonguy1
    sw1ss023 wrote: xXCRA1GXx wrote: its very ugly! How? It looks like a strat. I think it looks cool, and from your review, sounds cool too.
    oh man this thing is the definition of ROCK 'N ROLL!!
    gibsonguy1
    oh man, this thing is the definition of ROCK 'N ROLL!!
    cliffcronie
    personally i think strats look crappy but yea i never heard a kramer guitar so i cant say anything bout the sound
    Jay Awesome
    Now HERE's a sweet Kramer. I love these Barettas, they've got all you need, and nothing you don't to rock! Everybody's herd a Kramer guitar. If not then you should really go listen to some good old Van Halen.