Striker Custom FR424CM review by Kramer

Kramer: Striker Custom FR424CM

Purchased from: Musicyo

This guitar is perfect for my style of music. I play all kinds of muisic rangeing from Deep dark distortion to clean sounds, and this guitar des it all. I am useing a Randall 25 watt amp. And a Boss distortion pedal. This guitars pickups cancel out any unwanted(HUM) sound that this guitar makes and it really sings when it needs to. The variety of this guitar is unbeatable for the price, it lets you coil split which really is nice.

This guitar is a perfect match for my style. This guitar blows my BC Rich Warlock outta the water. It has more crunch and better cleans then tht thing ever could get. This guitar would definetly be bought agian if it where lost, stolen, or ruined. I love the floyd rose (very fun to do some dimebag squeals). There isn't really any thing I hate about this guitar. I compared this to some Ibanezs and Jacksons that where 3 times the price and these kept up. This guitr is just great, if your looking for a cheap inexpensive guitar that is durable, well built, sounds great, and looks great, then you can't go wrong with the Kramer striker.

I have not done any gigs with this guitar. It is very solid and can with stand a drop. I would recommend some strap locks just to makesure it dosent happen though. The hard war is very strudy and aint going nowhere. The straps seem to be very solid hvae yet to strip. They seem to be in there for good. I definitly would use this guitar with out a backup. You need to put Faith in your equipment and I believe this can not let me down. The fish seems thick and it doesn't seem like it will where off.

Well can't say to much good from the factory. The guitar was playable from the factory but it needed a setup, so I went into my basement with a great guitar and emerged with a shreding machine. I got the action nice and low, I did have to shim the neck up to achieve this though. Pickups were fine but I did have to raise it to my liking. I was very surprised this guitar when I got it had no flaws what o ever it was amazing. It was just slick, clean and beautiful.

This guitar has 24 frets. Neck itself is hard canadian maple and the neck is also maple. It has an elliptical slim taper neck which allows for fast play. The body is made of alder which gives it a nice sound, and the top is flame maple. It has a Kramer liscensed floyd rose which has yet to give me any problems and holds tune very well. It has a Humbucker (QUADRAIL), single (DUALRAIL), Humbucker (QUADRAIL) setup. This is a great feature which can give you a variety of differnt tones. With the pickups and selecter you get 10 sounds. The tuners are gotoh SG tuners, work very nicely. It also has pearl dot inlays.