Roxane 200 review by Lag

Lag: Roxane 200

Purchased from: ebay

This guitar is make for hard rock I think but you could easly turn this in to any style of guitar you want, literally from countrty to death metal. No joke, no sound coming though the amp when its not been played but plugged in, I'v tried this though a 500watt randell I think it is and it owns the emgs realy make it sound thick, I play loads and loads and loads of metallica and is really good for there tones especiially the clean ones but then really kicks a-s when you turn on the distortion, I'v played this though many amps, Randell, Marshalls, Line 6 Spiders and Peaveys, this really is something special as I'v played many guitars from Fender strats to cheap Asda guitars, (my first one was from there) this is really a high end guitar RRP is 400. I love it so much! Buy it now I command you! Better with active pickups though.

Well over all this is a very versitial guitar, very powerful, but very start like on clean just abit thicker, I'v been playing for 8 months not long I know but I would consider my self as a decent guitarist, I play Metallica, Slayer, BFMV, some Beatles! Great guitar, I would maybe get it again if it was stolen if I didn't get it bqack after I destroyed them and there life but if not I'd get a ESP EX 400 always wanted one, or thhe black version of this guitar lkooks awesome, this guitar would do for recording, playing live at pubs or small festivals but would want EMG actives in it to bost it that little bit more to really give it a kick at the bigger preformaces. I wish it had EMG 81/85s and a better quality finsh, altogther I own/have access to: a cheap power play Strat copy, a Adam Black Les Paul, a Lag RM 100, Hudson electro Acoustic and finally this guitar. Amps: Marshall 15DFX, Line 6 Spider III 15 watt and a Park by Marshall 45 watt amp. Zoom GFX multi effects pedal, Irig for iphone. Seriously a good over mkid level guitar semi pro guitar good affordable value seriously think about buying this!

This would defo with stand live playing as I play it houres upon houres each day and when I'm playing at the local communtiy centre just jammin it easly Burns away other guitars, some one with a Fender Strat there ONLY JUST beats my Lag on clean but on distortion the Lag rules, beats BC Richs, Les Pauls, and cheaper Ibanez, this is really a awesome guitar very versitail. I would take a back up to a gig as my dad has the below spec of mine, it doesnt't have emgs but almost sounds the same for 100 cheaper, I would take that just incase you never no some one might rob you or sumthing lol string my break what ever.

Since mine came from ebay I can't talk about how it came from the factory, but when I got it action was very very low but not buzzing which is nice, I don't like the finish as a metal player turning up with this colour looks abit gay but the black version kicks a-s! It has really nice slits where the strings enter though the body I always get commented on them,, the guitar picks up chips easyly, not sure about the wood what is it or out, its made in china dunno when, pickups whre in prime condition love em, nice fret board, really awesome tuners hold tune really well weeks at a time.

The RM-200 has 2 EMG-HZ passsive pickups a string though body and a wine red finish, this is my 4th guitar and I'v been playing for 9 months, (serious GAS problem) its really versitile serious axe. Since mine was ebay it came with nothibg just the box. It has a weird string though body into a tune o matic style Bridge thing, nothing like I'v seen before but I find it very comfertable, double cut away nice acess to higher frets (only 22), push/pull splitters for splitting them HOT emgs whick kick a-s! One tone to volume very good strong strap buttons, just a really good guitar tbh not got the looks but has the sound.