LE222 review by Laguna

Laguna: LE222

This will suit any style of music. It's mainly a rock 'n' roll guitar but, it can be used for blues, jazz, metal, punk, etc. It plays well through my Line 6 Spider III amp. No effects are added just the amp and the guitar. It can be noisy but, the two pieces provide a rich and full sound. If you want you can make virtually any sound with this guitar.

I play every kind of music, this guitar suites it just fine. I've been playing guitar for 6 1/2 years. I own a Fender Squier, Laguna rg, Schecter omen 6, Laguna LE222, Ibanez bass, Ibanez acoustic, Fender soundsystem, 2 Fender amps, and a Line 6 spider III amp. Trust me, this is the only guitar you'll need.

I have played a Live show and it is a great guitar definitely capable of any Live concert. This will last as long as you want it to. After you buy this guitar it will be the only guitar you'll ever need. The strap buttons are very solid, I've never had a problem with them. The only reason you'd need a backup guitar is if you we're Kiss and smashed it, It will withstand any gig. The finish is good enough to last forever. I don't see any wear on mine after 1 1/2 years.

The set up is very good, as are the pick ups. The top has a rounded top which provides a great looking guitar. There are absolutely no flaws with this guitar. You definitely get your moneys worth. The price on this guitar could easily pass for $500-$600 but, $450 is a steal. You could never sell this guitar for less than 400.

The Laguna LE222 Is a great guitar. Made in 2006 in Indonesia and assembled in the US, it makes great sounds. It has 22 frets with a somewhat thick neck. It's a very comfortable guitar. Words cannot explain how great it really is. Most people have never heard of the company Laguna, but it really is one of the best guitars I've ever played. It comes with a case, a strap, cable, a few picks, the tools to repair it, and an amp.

Ryanuofm86
    Mine came with the locking tuners. And it is a great guitar with awesome pickups
    hiwaychild1
    Im debating on this guitar or the LE200 model. Im not sure hich I should get. This has a trem system and the other doesnt. On one of the guitars I hav that doesnt hav a whammy, I just neck bend. It the tremelo worth the money and all the fine tuning hassles when you put the strings on?
    Semperfidelis23
    Haha "plays great through my line 6 spider III" nothing sounds good through a line 6 spider. Seriously, line 6 spiders are crap. Trust me, the peavey vypyr is sooooo much better.