LE322 review by Laguna

Laguna: LE322

I play at least a little bit from a lot of music genres, mainly classic rock, and metal, and this guitar hasn't disapointed me yet. It has a clean Strat-like sound, but it is still great for metal. The two single coil pickups give a very clean sound for the price. I use it with a Line 6 Spider III amp, which has built in effects, and with the guitar and amp combo, I am able to prettly much get the sounds I want from the guitar.

Works great with all styles of music. I love it. I've only been playing about a year, so as a beginner, it suits me perfectly. I also own a Strat look-alike, and a Steinberger Spirit headless bass. If it was stolen, lost, or damaged beyond repair, I would definitely consider buying the same product again. I love the Ash wood. One thing, though, I can't hear any difference in switching the bridge pickup from double to single coil. Overall, this is a great guitar for anyone beginner to expert.

This seems ike a very solid guitar. The Hardware seems very durable, and rigid. The strap buttons are fine. I personally don't feel like I would need a backup, and though I don't gig, I would feel comfortable doing so with his guitar. The finish seems very durable and won't wear off.

Straight out of the box, all it needed was a tuning, although the action was set a bit low, and some of the strings buzz on the high frets, which is easily fixed. The pickups sound great right of the box though. It was in immaculate condition when I got it, with no scratches or bubbles inb the finish, and there were no oxidized hardware or I'll fitted fretwire, but I did have a loose tuning peg, which was easily fixed.

22 frets, 25.5 inch scale. Thin neck, with jumbo frets. Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, and Loiuisiana Swamp Ash body. Transparent finish, beautiful wood finish. Strat body style, with a Wilkinson bridge. Volume and tone knob, with push/pull selector. 5-way pickup selector, controlling the two single coil Alnico pickups and the one humbucker. Locking tuners. Came with strap locks. Very nice brushed nickel hardware.