LE322 review by Laguna

Laguna: LE322

It sounds flawless, you can get multiple types of sounds out of this gutiar. When ran clean, it sounds super crisp and very good. It's sounds great with distortion as well. I run it through an old school amp, but replaced the speaker with a 100 watt Sansui speaker, it was my dad's when he was young. If it sounds great with old school gear like that, than obviously it can sound good on anything. not too noisy, yet it can be bright or warm, w/ a wide variety of sounds.

I play pretty much anything, except for metal and country, and so far, it has satisfied me with all the sounds I could have hoped for. I really like the finish and the features, they are great. There really isnt anything to dislike about this guitar, other than having to change the action when I got it, but that was an easy fix. I compare it to any top quality guitar, it is way above the lame guitars. I was planning on getting a Dean or a squire or or something in that price range, but when I saw this for 200 dollars, plus a coupon I had, I guess it was my lucky day, it is better than anyother guitar I've played, and comprable to the higher end guitars aswell, I have played them too. I just wish I'd had some pickup covers, but I'll get them soon enough, then it will look even better. Overally, this guitar is great for begginer or advanced players, it's great.

I have no way of knowing if it can withstand Live playing, I don't play live, but I'm sure it could. It is very high quality, I think the hardware will last a very long while. I don't often play w/ a strap, but when I do, they seem very solid. The finish is great and it will defineatle last. It was the highest quality guitar I saw in the shop.

Supposedly, the action is supposed to be factory set, but when I got it, there was a decsent amount of fret buzz. It's possible that some guitar center guys adjusted it or not, but it's fixed now. The pickups seem fine, the intonation is fine, as is the bridge.There were absolutely no flaws in the finish of the guitar that I have noticed.

Body Type: Solid Body Wood: Louisiana swamp Ash Scale Length: 25.5 in Neck Joint: Bolt-on Neck Wood: Rock maple Fretboard: Rosewood Frets: 22 Bridge: Wilkinson tremolo Pickup Bridge: Custom alnico humbucker Pickup Middle: Custom alnico single-coil Pickup Neck: Custom alnico single-coil Controls: Volume and tone Tuners: Locking Hardware color: satin nickel Pickup selector: 5-way free gig bag

Killer Kenny x
    This guitar is a great guitar for the value, the sound is decent, the wood and hardware is pretty nice, and the way it was put together really reflects that it was American made. Amazing guitar for the price.