ST1 review by Legend

• Reviewer's score: 5 Decent

I play most punk, and as for playing that, the guitar suited it and I could play the songs I wanted fine. I was using a Legend TEC-10D amplifier and a DigiTech Grunge effects pedal, which sounds cool. I could play some modern rock/blues to punk and light medal with this guitar fine.

The guitar matched my style fine in my opinion, I wish I had asked if there was anything a tad better for almost similar price before I bought it. If it was stolen I would most probably buy a new guitar, or buy this guitar again if I needed a practice guitar. I wish it had a humbucker in the bridge.

This guitar could withstand maybe a scool performance but not a proper gig (in my opinion) and the strap did seem to full of quite a few time which wasn't very nice. I would most definitely have a better quality back up if I was playing an important gig, and wouldn't rely on this guitar for a gig other then a school performance of maybe a party. The guitar seems like it will end up falling apart after maybe 1-3 years.

The action seemed fine, and the pickups seemed fine. The bridge was very very poorly routed, and very poor quality wood. The guitar came with very bad teeth floss like strings which absolutely sucked, but once I had some D'addario 10's on it sounded nice. Most of the hardware and wirings seem to be fine, but not top quality.

21 fret rosewood fretboard with a maple neck. I got it Red with some sort of strong Laquer on top of the paint. The body is plywood and very cheap(considering I dropped the body lightly and it snapped in half, literally + very light). The body is a Strat style body with a white scratchplate with a tone combo and volume Strat type knobs, it also features a 5-way selecter with a s/s/s pickup section. I got this guitar with a starter pack which included, gigbag, strap, cable, tools and picks + amp.