X-1 review by Maverick

Maverick: X-1

Purchased from: N/A

The sound is realy heavy metal, nu-metal and it looks metal. I put it through a Hughes & Kettnerand I use a DigiTech 200A so it kinda sounds like a tube amp. For 2 humbuckers it sounds kinda bright but it sweet using it through a dime-bag mxd pedal. It's great for pinch homonics ECT. It can be used for every thing but it only looks metal and not punk or blues. Also it doesn't have the best sustain but it sounds sweet.

I love this guitar to bits. If this guitar was stolen I'd go out and find the cunt and shoot him because ut would be impossible to get another one because their is only a hundread made and I have no.81 I love every thing about it. And this guitar is in a league of its own.

This guitar could play for hours non-stop with-out going out of tune. The hardware is the best of quality. I can depend on it fully but I have to bring a backup just in case a string snaps. Since its a locking system it would take 20 mins to change. It is a few years old and it still looks new.

It came perfect, the action was perfect. Overall it was exelent when I got it.

I'm not sure how old or where it was made has 24 frets, rosewood neck. It has a floyd rose locking system which is brilliant. 2 humbuckers, one tone and one volume. 3-way pickup selector. It has a fucked up Explorer shape which looks like its been made for metal. It has a bolt on neck it doesn't have the best sustain, it's a shreders guitar all the way.

cheames
    i think im getting one of these...a hard tail, in luna blue...*drool*