NiteFly SA review by Parker

Parker: NiteFly SA

Purchased from: Alto Music

This guitar fits every style of music I play. Jazz, metal, funk, hard rock, blues. I often use an octave pedal and it sounds completely amazing. The best distortions I've found for it are a Boss MT-2 and a Boss Distortion pedal. Phase shifters also sound really cool. It can have a full sound, bright sound, anything. It's the most versatile guitar I've ever owned.

This is the ultimate guitar for any player. The only thing that's argueable is the way it looks. You either love it or you don't. It's definitely original though. I'm glad I bought it and would buy it again. In fact I plan on buying another Parker very soon. I even believe it's worth all the money. It'll last you long enough to make up for it.

This guitar is invincible (and also has graphite in the ingredients that make it up). The strap has never fallen off once for me, the hardware has been in perfect condition. I would play a whole tour with just this one guitar and I would have no worries.

The action is amazing, you barely have to press down and there is no buzz anywhere on the neck. All the wiring is perfect.

Made in 2000 in the USA. 22 frets. Glass composite fret board. Solid black finish. Fishman piezo pickups in the bridge, active and passive switchable electronics. 1 volume for normal pickups and 1 volume control for piezo, 1 tone knob, 5-way Switch. 3-way Switch for piezo and magnetic pickups (just magnetics, both, just piezo). One bridge pickup and two single coils. DiMarzio pickups and fishman piezo. Locking Sperzel tuners, easy access to truss rod, amazing whammy bar and easy to change strings.

slv
    oh this guitar is insane !! have played my uncle's about a year and a half back and i completely flipped out. the only downside is that its a tad on th expensive side. but then again its worth every rupee