Mark Tremonti Signature review by Paul Reed Smith

Paul Reed Smith: Mark Tremonti Signature

Tho I mainly play metal this guitar suits all styles of music without a doubt. The tones you can get out of this guitar are phenomenal from blues, jazz, rock, country, funk and metal it does them all without hesitation. When plugged in to my Mesa Tripple Rec this guitar screams in a good way. It stays very quiet until you want it too no grounding issues with this monster. The sound is very balanced and the tone knobs really make a difference. However I leave mine all the way up to get the max out of each.

Overall I can state this is one of the best guitars I've ever played and and their are few. I've been playing for 18 years and own a lot of nice gear but I treasure my Tremonti for sure you would have to rip it out of my Dying hands to get it from me. And I would just as soon starve and go homeless lol. I absolutely without a dought love this amazing creation fo me anyways it blows Gibsons away its probably what a Gibson should have been and I own a few Gibsons so I'm not bypass. Gibson Love RIP Paul... To end this to sum it all up if you can afford one get one you will not be disappointed.

This guitar is a beast it is built like a tank I've used it live many times and no issues at all. All of the hardware and strap buttons are built great however I did replace the strap buttons with locking Dunlops only because its my preference. The finish on the guitar is really good and I believe will last the test of time. I don't think you would need a back up for this guitar but its never a bad idea.

This guitar was on back order from PRS 3 months before it was shipped to me. Its was the worst 3 months of my life lol but it was well worth the wait. It came factory set up with gauge 10 strings and the action was low and fast right out of the box. No buzzing BS even after it traveled from MD to NV on a Ups truck for 5 days. The quality and finish of the monster was second two none beautiful top I didn't order a 10 top but was still blown away from the detail. No flaws at all it was like gong from driving a 86 Honda to a 2010 Porsche.

My Tremonti was made in 2010 in Stevensville Md 'USA'. It has 22 frets and a 25" scale length. It also sports a wide thin neck profile that is made of mahogany and fretboard of rosewood. My neck also features the hollow birds for inlays that are made of mother of pearl. Its has a thick mahogany body with a carved maple top. Its a flamed maple top in the color of evergreen. And has a bodystyle of a Les Paul. It also features a PRS tremolo with up routing and PRS Phase 2 II locking tuners. Tremonti signature bridge and neck pickups are installed. These are controlled by 2 volume knobs and 2 tone knobs with a three way selector to switch between the bridge, neck bridge and neck. It also came with a very nice PRS case with a button snap compartment that holds all the case candy.