SE Santana review by Paul Reed Smith

Paul Reed Smith: SE Santana

Purchased from: dont remember

This guitar suits my music perfectly. I listen to rock, some punk, some alternative and even some adult alternative. It works perfectly for all of them. I use it with a Marshall amp. I love the sound on this guitar. Great sound for the great value. full rich PRS tones crank out of this thing perfectly. It comes with a tremolo as well on some models, mine has one. The problem is that it messes up the tuning, but its a nice tremolo all the same.

This guitar rocks go buy one...prs is awesome. It's Great guitar for good value...a good guitar for all styles and ages...A+++

I think this guitar is good for live playing. I would keep a backup cause everything stands a chance... but I think the guitar will last perfectly and the finish could be hit by a car and not blemish. My strap hasnt had prblems yet and its had some heavy playing. I could depend on this guitar.

The construction seems flawless. Just perfect plug and play. The pickups were set up perfectly and the shape and wood was set beautifully. There were no real flaws that I could see. The neck is a set in neck and it had no flaws at all...

This guitar is pretty nice. Made in Korea unfortunately but still is up to PRS quality standards. Which are very high. Its solid top, bookmatched, mahogany body and neck. There is the slight problem that there is only one tone control, but its nice all the same. I use the PRS designed pickups which have excellent quality and sound. It uses two double coils like most PRS guitars except the new. It ueses transparent finish, unscratchable and entirely bulletproof. I have yet to put a mark on it from all the usual bumps and hits guitars get. One other small problem are the tuners, they arent locking but very nice all the same, desinged by PRS. Its a wide fat neck, perfect for people with big hands, like me. Feels excellent when playing. It also came with a nice gig bag, included, worth about 100 bucks alone. Its an excellent guitar and I love it to death.