Singlecut review by Paul Reed Smith

Paul Reed Smith: Singlecut

This guitar suits my music style perfectly, in fact I think it would suit any music style. I play a lot of metal but also some Zeppelin and Staind stuff so it's pretty versatile. The sound is amazingly rich and full. I am a Gibson man through and through but I'm sad to say that this prs is even better than the Gibson CLassic 60. Right now I have a Line 6 Spider II with a Metal Zone distortion and a Bad Horisie wah. A nice combo for this masterful guitar.

This perfect specimen of a guitar is a perfect match for any style. I recomend the Line6 amps. I played it on a Marshall and the sound just wasn't quite as pure. If this guitar were stolen it would be hard to replace considering they are becoming scarce but if the chance came up I would buy it again no matter what. Oh and mine is emerald green. An overall beautiful guitar.

I would play this guitar live without a backup. It's very reliable. The harware is pretty tough. Strap buttons are the best. I don't even lock them. The finish is pretty durable, won't wear off greatly with time.

The action on the Singlecut is just superb. Pickups set up fine. I did not even have to fine tune them. Its setup was incredible. Handmade and one of a kind, not a scratch on it.

This guitar us absolutely amazing. Made in the US it has 22 frets w/ seagull inlay, it has a 24 1/4 neck scale making it perfect for anyone used to either a Gibson or another guitar like an ESP. The neck if finished rosewood with solid flmaed maple headstock. It is the cutaway style with prs's variation of the tunomatic bridge. 2 volume 2 tone and a 3-way selector Switch. It has 2 prs humbucker pickups that sound great and a beatiful fur inlined case.