Tremonti SE review by Paul Reed Smith

Paul Reed Smith: Tremonti SE

Purchased from: Dave Philips Music & Sound

A sleek and affordable signature model for Creed fans. If you want that Creed-lead sound it is a great sounding guitar. It delivers great power, and has an unique sound. I personaly use a Line 6 flexitone II which just adds and makes the sound even stronger, but it sounds unbelievable on any amp. It is very clean and rich, not to messy. Similar to most of the other Paul Reed Smith guitars, but at a very affordable price.

I love using this guitar I prefer it over my Strat because of the great sound quality. It can dish out a loud and heavy sound or a light chorus. It is a great Guitar for Hard Rock. I have wanted a PRS guitar for the longest time but never could save up enough to even get an used one. As soon as I saw Mark Tremonti playing this beautiful guitar I new I had to get one. I love the unique sound that Tremonti has, and now I have a piece of his sound at an affordable price.

Great for live playing, grabs the attention of the audience. The finish was done Beautifully, it Definitely can withstand those long and constant shows. Every piece of hardware is tight and dependable enough to use at a show without a back up, but even the best designed equipment for musicians come with their flaws, so I would not recommend playing any show without a back-up, no matter what guitar you are using.

Everything comes properly placed, no flaws, so you dont need to make those extra adjustments. The body and neck are very similar to the Mark Tremonti Model but without the Mother of pearl bird inlays and Special Mark Tremonti 12th fret inlay.

2003, 22 frets, made in Korea, Solid mahogany body. Electronics feature high-output naked humbuckers, 3-way switching, and a volume and tone knob for each pickup. Carved bound mahogany body, One-piece mahogany neck, Bound rosewood fretboard, 10in radius, comes in pure black or Platinum finish. It is a single cutaway. Headstock Bound with Tremonti SE logo, PRS designed Stoptail, PRS designed non-locking tuners and includes a PRS Cordura gig bag-retail value 109.00.