Tremonti SE review by Paul Reed Smith

Paul Reed Smith: Tremonti SE

Purchased from: Rondenelli music and audio

It fits my style of music perfect, I like rock to hard rock (Linkin Park, Godsmack, Creed, etc.) You can get all the good deep rich rock sound out of it like you could a $2000 Gibson. I use a Peavey Transtube 212 EFX and a Peavey 4X12 cab. I like everything about it.

I play rock and it matches well. I have been playing for about 4 years. I also own an off sideline brand Fender imatation. I would replace uit if I had to. I love the sound. My favorite feature is the head stock, how it comes to a point. I wish it had the bird inlays otherwise it is perfect.

I've never used it live but I play hard and nothing comes loose or gets scratched. strap sticks tightly. Very dependable. I wouldn't use any guitar without a backup, just in case.

Everything was set up perfectly, it just needed to be tuned otherwise it was plug-n-play. Everything was pre-adjusted. No flaws except the plug in for the cord comes loose easy.

2003 22 frets solid-top 2 volume knobs, 2 tone knobs, 3 way selector dual humbucking pickups mostly mahogany platinum (silver) finish Singlecut bodystyle adjustible tail peice non-locking tuners with prs logo wide-fat neck included nice gigbag with prs and big se logo on front