Tremonti SE review by Paul Reed Smith

Paul Reed Smith: Tremonti SE

Purchased from: Music Xchange

Now this is where this guitar just shines the sound out of this is amazing. This thing can do go from nu-metal riffs to jazzy leads. I mean no matter what effects or amp you're using this guitar sounds amazing. This sounds better then most other PRS I've played.

This is by far the best overall guitar PRS has to offer and it cost less then a Santana SE and any PRS yet. I would say to anybody starting or just wants a PRS then definitely get this and like I've said before ignore the internet pic's because they don't match to the in person look. But musically this thing suits my style. (I play more nu-metal but I do have jazz roots). If this where stolen I'd kill whoever stole it.

This is my second guitar. (My 1st being a Santana SE) and this SE looks like it will take a beating stay in tune and then some. The strap buttons havent come loose yet. If I had to I would definitely gig with this guitar without a backup. This is by far my most dependable guitar.

The finish is on point. The action is just fine. There are no flaws on the body as far as the eyes can see. For a SE model this doesn't look like one in person ignore the internet pictures because they don't compare when you see them in person I'm telling you this thing looks like a regular PRS.

- 22 frets - 2 volumes 2 tones - Mahogany body - Singlecut model with non locking tuners.