Tremonti SE review by Paul Reed Smith

Paul Reed Smith: Tremonti SE

Purchased from: Someone that needed money

Better than the LP Standard. I have put it through a Fender Frontman 25 and 212 reverb and a 1968 Silverface Bassman Head. I have also gone straight into a pa. I have road tested it on a 1973 Marshall JCM800 half stack and oh lordy does it scream and cry at the same time. I haven't ever owned a guitar this perfect in my life.

I have played for 28 years and professionally some of it. I have had a BC Rich Mockingbird, Les Paul Standard Plus, 68 sunburst Les Paul, Telecaster, etc etc etc. And the others sit on stands watching me play the Tremonti. I like it a hundred times better than the standard single cut out now from PRS. However, if you have a PRS... You have one of the best guitars ever made. You can't go wrong... Go get one and try it!

I have put this guitar to the test and it still stays in tune better than the LP. I love the Les Paul but it's also twice as heavy as this one. I will gig with it anywhere at anytime without question. I just hope I don't have to use my backup. I just can't say enough good things about it.

Solid black gloss. I did my own set up and it took about 15 minutes just because I put GHS Boomer 10's on it and took off the slinky 11's (however those are great strings). No flaws at all and the neck fits like a glove. The fretboard is way faster than I need since I am a rhythm player. But amazing action. Don't have to press at all and almost plays itself. It was flawless... 1 little scratch that you can't see without holding up to the light and looking close. No noise from the pickups and faders are like butter.

2004 Korea. SE Tremonti solid black. Stop tail (tune o matic) bridge, Les Paul Setup (3 way selector on the top arch and 2 vol/2 tone below the bridge). Flight Case. USA Tuners, and USA Tremonti bass and treble pickups. The music store I work at did all the set up and pickup replacement, so they guy had almost 1200 dollars in it. He sold it to me for 275.00 cause he needed the money.

dakielster
    ser789 wrote: my roomate's aunt makes $83/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her pay was $8682 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site...Nuttyrich . com
    STOP SPAMMING!!!
    Van Guff
    Love this guitar, best thing i've played. I would recommend it to players of all skill!
    austinm82
    I've been using this guitar now for 6 or 7 years now, and never had any problems with it. I've used it live at every show since. I've replaced the pickups with the PRS Tremonti in the bridge, a Seymour Duncan distortion in the neck, and it sounds great.