Predator Plus EXP review by Peavey

Peavey: Predator Plus EXP

It suit's my musical style perfectly because I play metal, rock, and hard rock. I us it with my Danelectro FAB Falnge, Metal, And Distortion, along with my Crybaby Wah. It is hardly noisy at all. It is only noisy if you turn the level all of the way up on the distortion or metal pedals. It can make a wide variety of pinch harmonics as well as clear artificial and natural harmonics.

I play mostly rock, metal, and hard rock and it fit's that perfectly. I have been playing for about four and a half years now and it is a pretty close match next to my Epiphone Les Paul 100. I couldn't really ask anything about this product considering that I got it for my birthday. If it were stolen or lost, I would probably buy it again because it is a high quality guitar for a low price. I love the sunburst color, but I hate that the input jack comes unscrewed very easily. The only thing I wish that it had would be the jack on the top, not on the bottom. Besides that, this is a great guitar for begginers.

I have played this in a couple of gigs and it works like a charm. The hardware is still in tip top shape after four and a half years of playing on thsi guitar. If I went to another gig with it, I would probably not bring a backup. The finish is still perfect exept for a few fingerprints here and there, but besides that, it is very durable.

It was probably set up with a machine because the pickups and bridge were perfectly alinged, along with the pickguard. The finish only gets fingerprints in it, but that goes for most other guitars. It has strong wood, and nice easy-turning tuning pegs. The only thing that I don't like is that the input jack is at the bottom and if you sit down it crushes your cable so I would rather have it on the top like a Strat.

The features of this guitar are great. Here they are: -25 1/2 inch scale -Solid body construction with new styling for better ergonomics and balance -New dual-expanding truss rod with wrenchless, easy access adjustment wheel -Wide top pole piece single coil pickups for bigger string window with more focus -Tremolo bridge -Peavey six-in-a-line headstock with ergonomic tuner placement and straight string pull -Master volume and tone controls -5-way pickup selector, hum canceling in second and fourth position It came with a case, cable, strings, and a strap. All of that because it was in a pack.

Whiteboy_az
    Ive had one of these for about 4 years. I've since put a D-tuna and Bare Knuckle pickups in it, solid guitar for the price.