Raptor review by Peavey

Peavey: Raptor

Purchased from: daddy's junky music

It plays well with distortion etc.. It's pretty powerful too. It gives off a nice sound especially for being a pretty light guitar. It also has many different settings and works well with effects.

Tthis guitar is a good match for what I play because I can acheive a sound close to nirvana or a completely acoustic sound and I need range. I also own an old school Epiphone Explorer and I somtimes find myself playing this guitar instead of that one. I recomend you dont use the standard whammy bar it comes with because it throws it WAY out of tune, but this guitar is perfectly equipped for beginners. It's the perfect begginers guitar.

I have had this guitar for 4 years and the only problem I ever had was the nut broke, and that was my fault.it sounds as good today as it did when I bought it and it's definitely dependable, but not my first guitar at a gig maybe my backup or second string guitar.

Mine was well made, I have not had any problems with it. I can't guarentee that all these guitars will be as well made as mine but I like it.

I got his guitar when I was 12 and im now 16 and it is still one of my favorites to play. Even tho it doesn't have any of the fancy things like locking tremolo or locking tuners etc.. It's still a good dependable guitar especially for beginners. It's got a standard 21 frets, and pretty much just a basic beginners guitar.