Raptor review by Peavey

Peavey: Raptor

Purchased from: Wisbech Music Shop

I play modern/alternative, blues and some rock sometimes and this guitar plays them all fine. On the selector there is a perfect blues setting so that is good. The guitar sounds clean until you put it on distortion. The distortion is OK and can mess up the sound someimes but it is ok. Overall, sounds nice.

I have been playing this guitar for a year and I have no regrets about buying it. Its solid and reliable, sounds great, what more do you want. If I did lose it, I would buy another one in the same style because it suits me very well. I love this guitar just because of the reasons listed above.

I'm not sure as I don't play live if it would withstand it but I know for certain you can play it at home and it is great. I could pretty much play this guitar with confidence wherever I go. The finish needs polishing as it gets smudged quite easily.

Everything on the guitar and amp were absolutely fine. The only thing bad was the cable that came with it. It took about a month or two to go dodgy. everything about it was fine apart from that.

NirvanaFan101
    Yeah I have this guitar... pretty good to start off with and it's cheap too. A good guitar if you're just beginning.
    slash2005
    this guitar has served me well for my first year of playing. it does the job fine for a beginner